Monday, January 12, 2009

Portobello Pizzas



As I promised, photos of lunch from today. Yummy pizza!














All it took was an oven at 450 degrees and about 20 minutes of my time to enjoy a very healthy lunch! There's fresh and regular mozzarella, Boar's Head Pepperoni, sauce, and some red pepper and Italian seasonings.

I do have to comment on the pepperoni though, HEB on 802 had it for $6.79/lb, but when you only need 6 slices so each one has 3 on it, it only cost 54 cents!! To make homemade pizza I might be doing that more often for Jason's side of it because I always have way too much left over from an entire package.

Who knows what I will be cooking next! Actually I do have 1 more major meal to do because I'm still working on cleaning out the freezer so I can add more back into it.

What are you having for lunch or dinner?

No comments: