Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Day 5 in Arlington - AKA Valentine's Day

Here's a few photos I was able to get Valentine's morning before I had to leave for the airport.


Aery was my bed bug while I was there. She woke up a little dazed, but then remembered it was Valentine's Day! She smiled so big and was wide awake once she remembered that little fact.


I woke Lizzy up and asked her if she was ready to get up. She said, "No...because you have to leave today!" So sweet!

Aery got a Ladybug animal, Lizzy got a caterpillar that's about 4 feet long!


Aaron and Cheyanne seeing just how much bigger Cam's new frog is than him!


Ahh, my froggie friend!



Cheyanne and I then left for the airport. I got checked in and realized that somehow I lucked upon the one direct flight from Dallas to Harlingen! No stopping in San Antonio, Austin, or Houston! An hour and half on the plane and home!

Jason picked me up and we went to lunch at Applebee's then went home. Where my Valentine's card and gift awaited me! The card was wonderfully poignant and the gift is awesome!

He planted two rosemary plants for me by the front door.


No comments: