Friday, March 19, 2010

Random Photos from Jason's "Hero"

Here's a few pictures I pulled off Jason's phone when I finally downloaded everything since October! LOL

New Daddy

Our friends the Johnson's put a rolling sign up announcing Evalyn's arrival!

@ Jason's holiday office lunch (early Dec)

One of her first true smiles 12/15

One our trip for New Year's - Evie's & Daddy's first time at Buc-ee's!


My parents' dog, PoGo, HAS to be on my lap when I'm holding Evalyn.

Valentine's outfit and card from Papa and Grandma, Jason's parents.



Ahh, eating out... we don't get to do that much right now because of diet restrictions for nursing Evie. (NO: Dairy, eggs, beef, nuts, & easy on tomato products.)

Look at this cutie!!! 3/2

We love each other lots, even when cleaning the kitchen.

Air Show Preview Night 3/12


Jason's office in the background (under the wing).
They were loud! Aeroshell Aerobatic Team



Nap this morning in her crib - 3/19 - 5 months old!

No comments: