Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby Shower with MOPS Moms

As many of you know I worked with MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) for the last 5 years and then back in college for 2 years also. I coordinated the MOPPETS (kid's program) and then last year was just the adult in charge of the babies - 2.5 year olds room. I've already attended 2 meetings as a "mom" and have very much enjoyed it. Some of the ladies wanted to have a shower for me to "love on me" as I have "loved on their kids." It was so nice to enjoy a few hours on a Sunday with the ladies chatting, listening to their labor/delivery stories, and lots of yummy food.

Here are a few snapshots my mom took.




Jenny & Anna hosted the shower.


Measuring the belly - Celeste, Ruby's daughter was the closest! (I had her in the MOPPETS program a couple years ago.) 46 inches in case you were wondering.


Jenny "Barker" as we played The Price is Right game.

I love these MOPS mommies!

No comments: